Pages


I am woman, hear me roar!

05 May 2010

Project turn-over: mission accomplished

Today I officially turned over the townhouse. Lacking sleep, with muscles sore from all the hauling and cleaning last night, I smile. Proud that we were able to accomplish a lot in a short span of time and happy that the place that we used to call home will now be a venue for new memories.

Its a strange kinda feeling to close the door behind you, knowing that you can come by and visit that special place anytime- but shouldn't. Today is the beginning of something new for the occupants. It also marks a new beginning for me.

Now I can focus on finding a new abode for our family. H and I have been house-hunting for the past many months and have found one that we truly like. It has the right number of rooms, the right size, the right make, the right build, located at the right place where we can settle down and call home.

Crossing my fingers and toes that things will turn-out the way we hope it would.

More on this soon.
N

No comments:

Post a Comment