Pages


I am woman, hear me roar!

11 January 2010

'Demon Wife' is not available


It took several nerve-wracking weeks before I was able muster enough courage to post a blog. I was iffy about a whole lot of things- what do I call it? what should I write about?

What do I call it?
I decided on 'unconventional life' as it nicely describes my reality. Simplicity and conformity are two words that I seldom use and almost never apply. Everything should be embellished and adorned, uniqueness and individuality should be celebrated- that's what I always say (Never over-the-top yet always laced with a flavor that is my own).

Okay, 'nough said. The truth is, 'Demon Wife' is already taken :)

What should I write about?
The world as seen through my rose-colored lenses, astigmatic point-of-view and unconventional perspective.

Just who am I?
I am newly married to a gorgeous, sensitive and smart workaholic who is addicted to Xbox.
I am a mother of six kids: one adult, three teenagers, one pre-teen and one who shall forever be my baby.
I am a former warrior in the corporate jungle.
Always a survivor, never a victim.
A friend to a few and a foe to no one
I am a lover of life with a thirst for adventure.
I am a fortunate soul who is grateful for kindness of others.
I have a mean spirit who can be cynical and argue and dwell.
I am a foodie who thinks that diet Pepsi is the best drink ever created.
I have never outgrown 80's music and I still listen to the BeeGees.
Did I mention that I am insanely in love with my H? :)
Typical of a mother, I tend to smother the kids.
I am very good at worrying. I worry about everything and everyone. I even worry about worrying.
I am forever Dada's girl.
I am all these and so much more.

Welcome to my world.

Mrs A

No comments:

Post a Comment