Pages


I am woman, hear me roar!

21 January 2010

Gotta have Korean food!



I have been craving for spicy food lately, I have no idea why. Could it be because "Boys Over Flowers" was on when I last got my last massage that's why I've been craving for some authentic Korean food?

Whatever. It's a great way to jumpstart my new diet regimen, I convinced myself. (Its a lifestyle change I need really- I just got to stop eating loaves and loaves of bread everyday!)
So I headed over to the ever reliable SeoulSeoul at ATC and ordered Pork Galbi, medium spicy with Sesame leaves on the side. Of course this was brought to the table after they have given me several minutes to enjoy a delectable feast of appetizers- sweetened baby potatoes, spicy pickled cucumber, steamed togue, some wilted leaves w sesame oil and the usual assortment of kimchi. Yummmeh!

I was exchanging text messages with H as I dined and sent him a photo of what was to be a delectable lunch. H is in one of his frequent business trips so I am by my lonesome, phone at hand, in a quaint little resto. "I've a feeling I can loose weight if I stick to eating this kind of food for say,two weeks. It's very South Beach!" H wished me luck as I continued with lunch.

So Hurrah for koreanovelas and two thumbs-up for SeoulSeoul's Pork Galbi. Who said SBD must be boring?


MrsA

No comments:

Post a Comment